A successful project begins with well-defined requirements. Just as a road map can only help you get to your destination if you know where you are, a successful project must start with an understanding of where you are now in order to effectively plot a future course. Through a Requirements Analysis, we work with you to understand your business and help you define and refine your system requirements. During this review, DataCore:
- Distributes questionnaires to help collect, analyze and understand your organization.
- Evaluates requirements to ensure they are clearly identified (measurable, testable, traceable, and non-conflicting).
- Encourages all levels of users/stakeholders to be included in requirements analysis (sponsor, project champion, project manager, management, IT, user groups) to grasp an understanding of success factors, impacts, and group dynamics.
- Uses past experience/templates to elicit, document, test and manage requirements.
- Assists in defining objectives, success criteria, and scope.
The Information gathered during this process is usually documented in a System Requirements Specification. Typical results of this process include:
- Documented current business rules and workflow.
- Identified limitations of the existing process.
- Determination and prioritization of all business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Detailed analysis of the existing business and information systems.
- Description in detail of the inputs, outputs, and processes the new system will include.